I always listen to music when I work. Sometimes I get way too into a song and replay it something in the range of 10 times. Perhaps a bit much (just ask Vera) but hey, I like it. I have convinced myself is brings out the creative juices in my brain.
These are in the rotation this morning. What do you think?
- Coldplay – Fix You - Such a classic, great band.
- Gym Class Heros – Stereo Love – Let’s be honest here, it’s all about Adam Levine!
- Adele – Someone Like You – Just plain great. Period.
- Foster The People – Pumped Up Kids – Hauntingly melodic.
- Eric Carman – Make Me Lost Control – CLASSIC 80s song. It’ll get in your head, I promise.
- And speaking of great 80s rock/pop - REO Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling
- And how about – REO Speedwagon – Take It On The Run